Solely Learning - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 15 April 2019

Solely Learning

 A panda helps a workaholic dragon relax.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The knob turned without trouble and I stepped into the classroom. A folder under my arm and a coffee in my hand, I was ready to start marking down the week's attendence records. I heard the sound of typing to my immediately left and I turned to see a familiar sight in the corner of the class. Dark blue scaly skin, 4-inch long horns in place of hair, and an impossible-to-miss bright orange t-shirt teamed with equally coloured earphones.

I quietly sighed and walked over to him. I plucked out his right earphone and asked "William, what are you still doing here?"

The young dragon gave a start and his head flicked towards me. He hastily explained "Oh, Miss Daymu, I was just-"

"Working on your login database?" I smirked. One quick look at the coding was all I needed. "Is your nose ever off that grindstone?" He gave a small chuckle and returned to the work.

William was always cramming in extra knowledge. He barely passed his IT GCSE and now he was paranoid he'd fail this college course. I didn't know why: he was more than keeping up with the merit-level work, let alone the pass. He'd also joined the Technology club, (though we more studied taking PCs apart and putting them together in those sessions). Yet he could still be found here during breaks and lunchtimes making sure his coding was perfect.

But I worried about him. Dark circles regularly appeared under his eyes, yesterweek his eyeballs had been bloodshot and he'd been stifling a lot of yawns. Added to that, he'd become jumpier and slightly panicky. It was pretty concerning to see him like this, and I could tell it wasn't going to get better on it's own. It was a teacher's job to look after their students. My job to look after William.

"William, is everything alright?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow. "Um...yeah. Why?"

"Because you haven't been looking so good for the past two months." I told him bluntly. "I can tell something's stressing you out."

Something inside him seemed to break. "S-sorry Miss. I just... I'm so worried about failing the course. I want to be a web developer, but if I screw up this course I'm sunk. I don't know what else I'd do."

I answered up, measuring my words. "William, I'll be honest. You're a smart kid. You're blitzing the merit level work with no issues. But you need help in other departments."

"What...what do you mean?" He asked, taking out the other earphone. He seemed confused at my compliment.

I chose my words carefully. "I mean you need someone to help you relax. To vent whatever stress you're feeling. Someone like a... a girlfriend."

He gulped, eyes wide. He'd caught on to what I meant. Tentatively, he asked "Wh-what did you have in m-mind?"

So he was interested? Curious.

"I thought we'd start with something simple." I answered, already unbuttoning my top and slipping my shoes off. In truth, I'd wanted to do this-or something like it-for a while, but I was hoping this would help him blow off more steam than me. "Just to clarify: we're not taking things beyond outercourse. You're not handsome enough to get fired or pregnant over."

He smiled slightly at the joke but nodded in affirmation. "I... I want to save my first time for my first girlfriend anyway." he admitted.

I was a little taken aback at this. Handsome and cute as he was, I figured he'd have lost his virginity in secondary school. "Whoever she is, she's going to be a very lucky woman." I commented, now pushing my skirt down my shapely legs. "I should tell you, William: I've got a love for feet-related sex. Specifically, getting my feet worshipped and giving footjobs."

He didn't show much reaction, which surprised me. Usually men showed some form of disgust or regret when I told them of that. William gave a small smile and replied "Okay... I don't know much about it but... I'll try..."

"Don't worry about it. You're still a virgin, so I don't except you to be perfect or even great." I told him sympathetically. "Just don't be terrible." I added as a joke. He flustered slightly in answer.

I unclipped my bra and my boobs dropped out, jutting forwards. My shoulders and back felt slightly relieved without the straps cutting in. I decided to leave my polka-dot panties on: I didn't want to be tempted to break the outercourse limit. William sat, looking my body up and down, as if it were an all-you-can-eat-buffet for his eyes.

I crossed my arms and raised and eyebrow. For a second he was confused, then realized with a short gasp. He stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down his legs without much difficulty. He didn't wear shoes-dragon soles were very tough by nature-so he didn't have to do anything else. He didn't even take his shirt off, but I could forgive that little lapse in memory.

His hardening cock was the most interesting sight. I'd never seen a dragon penis before. It was pointed at the tip like a pen, but after a centimeter or two it quickly expanded into a thick shaft that I knew even I'd have trouble taking fully, despite it's relatively short length. What caught my eyes were that there were smooth little barbs jutting outwards on either side of it.

After walking to him, I licked the palm of my hand and began to stroke it, quickly getting used to the odd shape. The barbs moved up and down as if on hinges, but I knew that upon climax they'd lock downward to prevent pulling out, like a canine knot. I could very slightly feel his pulse through it-it was much faster than I'd expected. It wasn't much of a surprise when I thought about it from his point of view, though.

"M-Miss Daymu?" he asked cautiously.

"Hm?" I replied, looking down into his face. The top of his head only just came level with the bottom of my neck.

"I... I-I really like how..." he paused, but mustered his courage "how your th-thighs rub to-together... wh-when you walk... Could I... please...?"

My thighs? Well, I supposed that wasn't much weirder than my love for feet. I spread my legs apart slightly, still standing. He hesitantly moved closer and placed his cock between them. I pressed my thighs together and felt the barbs of his cock digging into them slightly. He looked up at me and I nodded, smiling.

He began to gently thrust, vocalizing his satisfaction into my chest. I pressed his head deeper between my tits and his moans were muffled. I reached around his back and pushed him a little every time he thrust. He extricated himself from my tits and took the left nipple into his mouth. Now it was my turn to moan.

His tongue circled the nipple as he gently suckled on it. His right hand moved up my stomach and gently groped my other breast. His thumb ran over it, moving it in circles in time with his thrusts. His left hand reached around and gently squeezed my asscheek. His thrusts became slightly slower and his breathing became a little heavier.

"I think that's enough. We have time; we don't need to rush." I told him, glancing at the clock on the wall. We still had 30 minutes before the next class started. He pulled back a little, precum glistening on the tip of his shaft. I gently scooped it up with my nail and popped my finger in my mouth. "Mmm... Tasty." I commented.

"Do... do you want me to... uhm..." He pointed at my feet. In reply, I hopped up onto the huge table in the centre of the classroom. He got onto his knees below it, using his jeans as a cushion.

He tentatively took my right foot in his hand. He rubbed the ball with his thumb while running his finger down the outer side. Almost on instinct, I lifted the foot up to his mouth. He looked up at me and gulped very slightly. After hesitating for a few seconds, he lifted the sole to his mouth and planted a kiss on it. It tickled enough to make me giggle, and he smiled at his small achievement.

He gave the sole another kiss, and allowed his tongue to brush against it ever so slightly. "Ah... yeah, between the toes... Oh..." I exaggerated my moans a little to motivate him, and it paid off well; he became bolder with his tongue, pressing harder against my soles, licking in broader strokes. He didn't even need my gentle pushing now. I was a little taken aback by how quickly he'd gotten this far.

His tongue snaked between my toes on both feet, tickling slightly. He took each toe into his mouth, sucking it for a second or two before moving to the next one. When he reached the end, he doubled back and began to suck on two toes at once for twice as long. Then three for even longer. He couldn't quite manage four, but it felt nice to watch him try; to see him push his boundaries a little further.

I moved my foot downwards and brushed his cock, making my intent clear. I placed his cock between my toes and pivoted my foot with the ankle. He moaned at the toejob, and I placed my other foot to his open mouth. He sucked on the three toes that entered as I deepened the strokes-stroking the whole cock using my leg as the pivot now.

"Okay, now move your chair over here. Then just sit back and relax." I told him. "Let me take you on a journey of pleasure few men can say they've had."

Being on wheels, his chair was easy to manuvre as I got onto all fours, knees balancing on the edge. I felt behind me for the barbs of his shaft. He guided it in-between my two big toes and I took a moment to appreciate how hard he'd gotten. I could very slightly feel the blood pulsing through his shaft-it felt strangely satisfying.

My toes curled around his meat and I felt him jerk a little, a gasp accompanying it. I began stroking his shaft slowly, using my knees to pivot my feet (as my ankles were already bent as far back as they could go). His hands explored the outer toes and tickled my feet slightly, making me shake a little.

I started to stroke slightly faster, and although his meat slipped from between my feet, he quickly placed it between the soles. His soft moans sounded amazing. I wanted to tell him to moan louder, but I knew that might get us caught. I kept up my pace, his barbs tickling my arches slightly.

I felt William's hands firmly squeezing my ass as my feet massaged his cock. He spread my cheeks apart and pressed them together. He didn't move my panties to either side though; he still had some measure of restraint. I felt a measure of pride that I still knew how to pick decent guys.

"Miss Daymu, you have such a nice ass... So full." He told me.

I smiled to myself as I answered. "Don't be shy now. Give it a smack or two."

I heard a small gulp. I felt his right hand lift away before the slap landed with surprising force. I felt my right buttcheek jiggle slightly while he continued to grope and massage the other. He raised his hand and gave my ass another sharp smack. It had been ages since I'd been spanked-I'd forgotten how relievingly painful it felt.

"Ah... Miss Daymu..." His strained voice and panted breathing spoke for him. I was surprised he'd lasted this long, in honesty.

"Let it out." I told him flexing my soles. "All over my feet. Decorate them with your seed."

I heard the dragon's pleasant cry of release, felt the barbs lock downwards, the meaty cock pulse between my soles less than a second before his cum landed on them, blending into the white pads. I counted three spurts of cum. Afterwards, William leaned back in relief. His words came out as a sigh. "I... th-thank you, Miss Dayum. Oh, I mean-"

But I didn't hear the rest, such was my laughter. "You're welcome. Just make sure to come to me again if you're having stress troubles." I winked at him, already cleaning his cum off my soles with a tissue. I would have liked to lick it off, but a look at the clock told me there wasn't time.

"Well, seeing as you told me I'm blitzing the merit work, I've given some thought to trying the distinction level stuff." the dragon answered, pulling up his trousers and sitting back down at his computer. "So I think there's going to be a lot of stress in my near future."

"That's my star student." I answered as the bell rang, signalling the end of lunchbreak. I quickly dropped the cum-filled tissue into the bin and pulled my skirt up my legs, rebuttoning my top as I slipped my stockings on. I was barely at my desk as the other students began filing in.

Not a word was exchanged between the two of us for the whole class, but every time I caught his eye, he flustered a little and looked away. William said his near future was going to involve a lot of stress. Mine was going to become a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment