Moving On - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 8 April 2019

Moving On

A femboy fox offers a heartbroken dog consolation.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The radio clicked off and the sound of Roxette was stifled. Normally, I'd consider such a thing akin to a crime. But this was different. After reading the damning text on my phone, "It Must Have Been Love" was the absolute last thing I wanted to hear. I opened my messages and read it again, making sure I wasn't hallucinating:

"James.

I need to be clear and honest. It isn't working between us. It's been almost a year since we began this relationship and yet I feel no closer to you than I did when you first asked me out on a date. We've gone nowhere, and I feel it is for the best that we call it off while we're still able to. I am sorry this happened, and that I wasted your time by accepting in the first place. Undoubtedly, there were and are other girls you could have chased after in that time. I pray that you can move on from me quickly.

-Michelle Holcomb"

My heart felt like it was somewhere near my ankles. I felt the first of many tears rolling down my cheeks. So this... this was what they called heartbreak. I'd read countless stories, played countless games and watched countless movies about it. But actually feeling like my heart had split into two... I could almost drown in the feeling of sinking. All the dates to fancy restaurants, all the awful rom-com movies we watched, all the walks to the park... All rendered meaningless with a single text message.

A series of knocks at the door broke my reverie. I wiped the tears away and walked to the door. Through the white net curtain I thought I could see the figure of Michelle standing outside my door, but I knew it couldn't be her. Hadn't she just made clear her feelings, or lack thereof?

I opened the door and a voice slightly deeper and louder than hers rang out. "Hey James."

"Huh? Micheal?" My eyebrows raised. What could Michelle's twin brother want?

The fox sighed slightly. "Yes. Micheal. Are you really that shocked to see me?"

"Hey, I'm just surprised, is all. I'd have thought your whole family hates my guts." I gestured him inside and he followed me onto the sofa as he spoke.

"Fuck no." Micheal answered. "In fact, she's grounded for breaking up via text instead of telling you face-to-face. Especially since we only live a couple of streets away." he unnecessarily gestured towards his house. "I've never seen mum and dad both so angry about the same thing before."

"They send you here to apologize on their behalf?" I half-joked, fidgeting.

Mr and Mrs Holcomb were the prim and proper types. Those traits had passed onto Michelle completely, but had also fully skipped Micheal. While Michelle wore elegant and formal clothes, Micheal wore a vest and jean shorts. She drank herbal tea, he drank black coffee. She appreciated high class meals, he was satisfied with a fry-up. She rarely laughed at anything, he enjoyed telling dirty jokes. They did have some similarities beyond looks though. Both were honest, they were equal on school grades, and both had a love of hot chocolate.

"No, but seeing as I was on my way here anyway, they told me to say they're sorry she's done this." Micheal answered.

I smiled wistfully. "So, what were you coming here for then?"

I could tell this wasn't how he wanted to breach the subject but he sighed and answered anyway. "I know it might be a bit difficult to move on so quickly, but..." he hesitated "Well, I was thinking... could you love a guy?"

I instantly clicked onto what this joke's punchline was. "Oh, ha ha. Very funny." The monotone deadpan voice that came from my mouth wasn't anything like my normal one. "I know you're a big lover of jokes but this really isn't a good time for your humour."

"I wasn't joking." He stated, with complete sincerity.

My head flicked up, eyes wide. One look at his expression told me he meant it. "You-you're serious?"

Micheal gave a slightly exasperated sigh. "James, you were wasted on my sister. Fucking frigid little ice queen that she is, I'd be surprised if in this past year she let you so much as take your shirt off around her."

I was surprised at his comment. I'd never heard him criticize his sister for her prudish nature before now. I always thought it was just a fact of life around her. "Well, she did seem a bit iffy about me taking my shirt off last summer. There's prudishness, then there's that." I shrugged.

"Knowing her, she would have been jealous. She was worried some other girl would take a look at you and come straight after you." Micheal chuckled. "But back to my point: would you be able to date me?"

I couldn't help but ask two questions: "Before I answer: what brought this on, and how long have you had this...crush?"

"I've had it...quite a while." He blushed a little bit. "And...I'm not sure what started it. I was just... y'know... fapping, one lonely night. Never actually had a boyfriend so I've had plenty of those... Anyway, instead of Davey Devil or some other guy, you appeared in my head. And my subsequent fantasies. You've been stuck in them since; however much I tried to get you out or replace you with others." He was blushing hard now. It made him look-and there was no other word for it-cute.

I felt surprised, and a little prideful. So something about me, and only me, had caused Micheal to fantasize about me. I had to admit I'd doubted I was fully straight before now. I'd looked up "femboys" online quite a few times when the usual stuff didn't quite work, and Micheal fitted the title perfectly.

I chose to answer his blunt honesty with my own version of it: "Well, what's say we turn them into more than fantasies?"

Micheal's amber eyes lit up at my tone, and his mouth curved into a wide smile at my words. What did I have to lose? It wasn't like we were total strangers. Hell, I vaguely recalled kissing him during a Truth or Dare game during his birthday the year before.

The fox was already unbuckling my belt, having lost the fight to pull my jeans down my legs. Meanwhile, I hoisted my shirt up and over my head. Once it was on the floor, I lifted my waist up, letting Micheal slip my jeans off. I unbuttoned my boxers as he stripped off his shirt, emitting a gasp as he noticed my hardening dick.

"Oh, wow..." he smiled, teasingly rubbing his finger along it "If Michelle saw this she'd throw all the prudishness straight out the window."

"Micheal, don't mention her. I want to focus on just you." I told him gently. He smiled understandingly.

Seeking to distract me from thoughts about his twin, the fox stood up and took his shoes off, followed by his shorts and pants. He twirled around once, giving me a full view of his bareness. His slender body was slightly shorter than most foxes, but he made up for it by being plumper than others. He made it a point to walk at least 5 miles every day; as a result, everything below the waist seemed better developed than any other fox, even if his torso seemed lacking in comparison. His modest foxhood already stood at attention.

He stood there, awaiting some kind of comment. He even looked a little nervous. I smiled and answered the unspoken question: "10/10. Would ask to twirl again."

He gave another twirl in answer before walking over to me and clambering onto the sofa. He took my cock in hand and began stroking my dick, his tongue already teasing the pointed tip. I sighed in pleasure. I'd never received oral before now, and it felt beyond what I could imagine. Micheal's tongue, the soft moans, the grip around the base... It felt amazing.

With a sudden hunger, the fox's mouth engulfed my cock whole. His tongue continued to tease the tip but his lips wrapped around almost everything except the bulbous knot. I jerked at the spike of pleasure and felt his lips curl into a small smile. His tongue moved downward and began to circle everything that fit in his mouth.

"Ah fuck... You sure you haven't-ah-done this before?" I gasped.

He gagged slightly after an attempted chuckle and took out my cock. "You know dildos exist, right? You have to practice somehow. No dildo can match up this taste though." He gave a long lick from the bottom of the knot to the very tip. The sensation made me arch my back in response.

"Okay, enough of that. I think I'm as hard as I'm getting." I told him, lightly pushing him away. In answer, he turned over and got on all fours before reaching back and spreading his asscheeks apart with one hand.

I inched closer, but I could smell his musk. His ass looked so inviting. So delicious. I bent over and met my lips to his opening. My tongue slipped out and licked. He gave a short shudder in answer, whether from pleasure or surprise at my tongue I didn't know. I pressed my nose to his opening and sniffed deeply. His scent was nothing short of intoxicating. I could have happily taken entire lungfuls of it.

I allowed my tongue to run over his sphincter again. This time, my tongue pushed against it a bit. I pushed again and he opened up to me. The taste was as potent as his smell, if not more. My tongue practically moved by itself: circling the inside of his ass, experiencing more of his taste. He could only squirm and lightly moan in enjoyment of the feeling. I pulled back, satisfied that his opening was ready.

After getting behind the fox, I teased his sphincter: rubbing my cock over it and prodding a little with the tip. Upon noticing him squirm with need however, I decided to deny him no longer. I slowly pushed myself, inch by inch, into him. His long, drawn out sigh of pleasure was a joy to hear. Almost as joyous was the feeling of his starfish accepting my meat with so little reluctance. I gave a minor thrust to push the rest inside; the sexy fox gave a grunt in answer.

His ass felt tight and warm around my cock. I could even have called it snug. I pulled back but pushed back into him at only halfway: my tip was still sensitive from the treatment of his tongue. I began slowly building up a tempo; pulling back halfway only to forcefully push back in. I also started pulling back a little further with each thrust. I never went right back to the tip though.

I sped up my rhythm a little, and Micheal gripped the sofa tightly. I started thrusting back into his starfish at random, surprising him whenever I didn't pull back very far before entering him again. He could only breathe out cuss words in the short gaps between his gasps and moans. He began breathing a little heavier and his shaky voice rang out: "Ah fuck... James-Oh yes!-I'm gonna... uh!"

In response, I began drilling into his ass deeply and at a faster pace. He loudly grunted with each thrust, each grunt becoming higher pitched until, with one final thrust, he let out a shout through gritted teeth: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I pushed hard into his tightening hole and he let out a long moan as he came onto the sofa. I felt his cock shoot 5 bursts of cum through his ass tightening and paused.

"You okay, Micheal?" I asked, unable to keep a tone of concern out of my voice.

He nodded, but one of his arms had given way and he spoke half-into the sofa. "Yeah... ju... just keep going. D-don't stop until... until you've painted the inside of my ass white."

I was more than happy to oblige. I began a paced and slow rhythm to keep from causing him harm, but the inside of Micheal's sphincter had tightened a lot, and I felt my peak quickly approaching. I felt the climax hit and thrusted my knot into the fox. I felt it expand and Micheal let out a prolonged moan as my cum shot into his tightness in 1, 2, 3 large spurts.

Once I felt my knot contract slightly, I pulled out with a grunt, prompting a squeal from him. I fell back onto the sofa, out of breath, my knot already disappearing back into it's sheath. Micheal's hand pushed against me as he crawled to my torso and rested his head on my chest. For a while we just lay there, recovering our strength.

Eventually, Micheal piped up. "So... are you still upset that ice queen dumped your sexy self?" His finger ran slowly down my chest as he spoke. It tickled slightly.

My arm curled around him and he nuzzled into my chest. "Not even slightly."

"So, what shall we do for our second date?" he asked.

I smiled. "Let's just watch a few films for now. You okay with that, lover?" I gave emphasis to the last word.

I felt his whole body relax a little. His voice was almost dreamlike as he answered "I'm okay with anything you want, baby." He lifted himself up and kissed my cheek before retreating to the warm comfort of my torso. I could only grin like an idiot as I picked up the remote and flicked the TV back on. My heart even felt like it was in my chest where it belonged. For the first time in a long time, everything was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment