I'm Fine - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 3 December 2018

I'm Fine

She was crying again. I couldn't blame her, she'd lost a very good friend last week when her dog died. I felt close to tears myself when I thought of Josh, and how playful he'd always been. He always let me stroke him. He loved jumping up at people he'd never met before, and I was his favourite person to do it to.

I walked over to my girlfriend, holding back tears. I needed to be strong. For her. When she saw me and spoke, it was in a shaky, small voice. Nothing at all like her usual loud one that could drown out a fire engine.

"Oh, h-h-hey there sweetheart." she greeted me with. It was weird how, even after the death of her best friend, she was still a very nice girl. It was very cute if I'm honest.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked as kindly as I could "Water? Coffee? Tea?"

"No." she said, turning away slowly "I-I'm f-f-fine."

Immediately, I knew she wasn't. I grabbed her by the wrist, spun her around and pulled her into a tight hug. At first she resisted, but after a moment she melted into the embrace. "Like hell you are." I told her, smiling and pulling her closer, she was still shaking, but only a little bit now. After another moment or two, she stopped shaking and wrapped her own arms around my waist. I could still hear her crying, but at least she'd calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry." she told me, her head against my chest "I should be stronger, but-"

"You don't need to be anything, my sweet flower." I replied "Let me be strong, for the both of us."

"Okay, my caring knight in shining T-shirt." she replies, cracking a small smile for the first time in a week. We broke apart, and I saw that the tears had stopped.

Its true what they say, you know: love heals-and causes-the worst wounds possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment