Scaredy Cat - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Wednesday 31 January 2024

Scaredy Cat

"It's only when we're alone, scared, and vulnerable that we see either the best sides of others, or the worst."

Jamie and Tina are my OCs.

Maya belongs top DarkShadowMD.

Extra tags: m/f, feline, virgin, nymph, shy_male, nursing_handjob, breast_worship, missionary, cum_in_mouth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Diamond Forest in Gallidorf. It was given it's name on account of the various colors the flora displayed: ranging from bright greens, to pinks, whites and blues. The last three were far more prominent. The leaves shone with the sun, and the trees twisted and turned in unnatural ways, creating a picture of unique beauty.

A male feline stumbled through the forest; almost entirely black fur covered with a black shirt, dark grey pants and fur shoes. His pink nose sprouted a mere few whiskers. His mouth moved, repeating the same words over and over, as if they were protecting him: "Just keep going, Jamie... Just keep going..."

Jamie was looking around wildly, yellow eyes darting from side to side. He was searching for vantage points as much as potential dangers. Every one of his hairs was standing on end with terror, and his ears were pricked. He'd gotten separated from Miss Tina, his protector. His guardian. Without her, he felt lost. Helpless. 

He didn't know what to do, where to go, which berries were safe to eat, what animals he could successfully hunt. And his mind kept casting him back to his old life as a slave-he was finding it hard to focus on the present without her gentle words. Her cradling arms. Unless he found her again... well, he didn't want to think about that.

Jamie suddenly got a strong smell of lavender. Like he'd just fallen into a patch of it. Strange. It wasn't that strong a second ago. He sniffed again and it was even stronger. But there wasn't a sign of the flowers anywhere. The feline noticed a shimmer in front of him start to become opaque-

Jamie barely saw a smidge of dark brown skin before running up the nearest tree to his left, ducking behind a bunch of leaves and surveying the person from his vantage point. It was clearly a woman; she had an arm extended to where he'd been a mere few seconds ago, but now retracted it, looking up at him.

She had dark brown skin, bright pink hair tied into a ponytail with a flower and pale blue eyes with a green oval-shaped gem between them. Although Jamie didn't know her expression, he knew that her face didn't display anger. Jamie's eyes were drawn downwards slightly-her huge breasts reminded him of Tina. She wore bracelets and anklets with flowers, and a green dress that looked like a giant leaf. Lastly, a satchel tied around her thigh and a collar with another flower.

"Are you alright, kitten?" she asked.

Jamie remained silent, ducking back behind the cluster of leaves. This woman here... what if she knew the slavers? What if she'd been hired to find him and take him back?

She spoke again "I'm sorry for scaring you, but... I was worried you might be here to hurt the forest."
Jamie shook his head side to side rapidly, but still didn't speak.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" She giggled lightly. 

Jamie was terrified. He couldn't see any trees within jumping range, this woman could turn invisible, and he was hopelessly lost anyway. He was done for.

Something about him seemed to affect the woman. "Look kitten, I know that you're lost. Loads of adventurers get lost in this forest. All the time. I can help you, I promise. Now, why don't you come down from that tree and let me help you find your way?"

This could be a trick. There was something about this woman that wasn't human. Jamie just knew it. But... if she wasn't human, then she probably didn't know the slavers. And didn't she say she was worried he'd hurt the forest? Surely slavers wouldn't be allowed in this kind of forest.

Slowly, keeping himself ready to run like hell if he needed to, Jamie climbed down the tree. The woman stepped back to allow him some space before speaking "Now, let's do this properly." She cleared her throat and placed a hand on her chest "My name's Maya, and I'm a nymph. A protector of this forest." she gestured towards him with an open hand.

"I-I-I-I'm..." Jamie stammered, looking around nervously.

Maya clapped her hands softly and they were placed in some transparent bubble. "Don't worry; it's just an invisibility bubble. Now nobody outside can see us."

Jamie nodded and took a deep breath in "My-my name's J-Jamie..."

"Jamie. That's a nice name." She smiled, sitting down, and inviting him to do the same. "Now, I'm not going to ask what's gotten you so scared, but do you have anyone? A parent or a friend?"

"My p-p-p-p-parents? I don't kn-kn-know what happened to them... I have a prot-tector. Miss Tina. She k-k-keeps me safe from... them..."

"Whoever 'they' are, I'll keep you safe until I can get you back to Miss Tina. However..."

Jamie stiffened at the word. 

Maya noticed, so she chose her words carefully "Nymphs need certain properties to perform certain kinds of magic. To perform a spell to teleport to her, I'd need something of Miss Tina's. However, I can lead you to her... for a small price."

"H-ho-how much gold do you wa-wa-want? Miss Tina can p-p-p-pay you whatever you-"

"No, no, no." Maya waved aside his words "Nymphs don't need money, Jamie. I mean something of yours..."

"Bu-bu-but I don't have a-a-a-anything."

"Wrong." Maya now smiled "Unless I've horribly misjudged you, you're a guy. Which means you very much have something to pay me with~"

Jamie's mouth opened, then closed itself. Sex? With this stranger? He didn't know anything about that kind of thing. Unless he was taking, but he closed his mind to that thought-it always opened up to the horrors of his past.

"Nervous? I don't blame you. I'll let you in on something, Jamie: I love feline guys. Your soft fur, your cute little mewls, and your barbed cocks..." Maya licked her lips.

Jamie gripped his arm nervously. "B-b-b-but I d-d-don't know a-a-anyth-th-thing ab-b-bout that."

"Half the fun is learning, Jamie." Maya smiled "And I highly doubt you've never done anything of the sort. You can talk to me about that kinda stuff; odds are, I've done it already."

"W-w-well... There is this... th-thing that m-m-m-me and Miss T-T-T-T-Tina do quite a lo-lo-lot..." 

Jamie gripped his arm tighter-enough for it to hurt, even. "She t-t-takes me in her ar-arms and I s-s-suck her m-m-m-m-milk while she... she strokes me..."

"Oh, you mean a nursing handjob?"

"I g-g-guess?"

"Well, we'll start there, then." Her smile became warmer "Now, why don't you strip off those pants and let me see what they're hiding?"

Jamie had never shaken so much before. He was exposing himself to a complete stranger... But if it would get him back to Miss Tina...

His hands slowly slipped off each shoe. A plant grew next to him, hanging them like a rack. He placed a thumb each side of his hips before starting to slide his trousers down his legs. He wouldn't stop shaking though. Knowing what he was doing... 

Maya smiled warmly again "It's okay. You're just doing what you need to to get back to Miss Tina, right? This doesn't mean anything."

She was making sense. This didn't mean anything. Surely, when he recounted this story to Miss Tina, she wouldn't get mad at him, right?

Fueled by this thought, he took a deep breath in and pushed his trousers the rest of the way down his legs. His meat had partially come out of it's sheath due to Maya's curvaceous body and sultry voice.
"Ooh, so you like me after all!" Maya sounded ecstatic, looking directly at his shaft.

"P-p-p-please don't ma-ma-make f-f-f-f-fun of m-me..." Jamie asked. He felt close to tears.

Maya looked surprised "I wasn't making fun, Jamie! I think you're cute! And honestly? I cannot wait to feel this thing inside me... ooooh.... look at those barbs~"

She sat on the ground and stretched her legs out. "Now, come sit on my lap and suckle on my breast while I get your cock ready~"

Jamie obliged her, sitting in her lap. Maya's arms moved fast, one wrapping around his shoulders to cradle him, the other moving downwards towards his meat. 

Her palm was soft and smooth, already slowly caressing his cock. And her dainty fingers didn't squeeze too hard at all, like he'd worried. Her thumb even rotated around the tip to spread the thin veneer of pre he was leaking.

His mouth wrapped around her nipple easily. He wasn't surprised to find no milk coming from her breast as he began to suck, but the mere feeling of suckling as he was stroked... He could feel himself calming down greatly. 

"Ahh... You just twitched, hehe. I didn't think you'd enjoy this so much~"

She stroked him a little faster. The soft squelching sounds of her handjob were occasionally drowned out by Jamie's own sounds of pleasure. This felt more than just familiar. This felt comfy. Even though her breast yielded nothing for him to drink, Jamie was deeply enjoying this. He reached up and pawed for her other breast. He found it by feeling for her nipple, and began groping and squeezing it. 

Maya squealed slightly "Oooh... you're a curious one, ain'tcha? You enjoying playing with my titty? Go ahead and suck harder. I don't mind~" The nymph stroked him faster still. Her hand worked his pre down his shaft, making it far more slippery and easier to rub.

The feline could already feel his pleasure building rapidly. Before he could do more than moan onto her nipple, Jamie mewled aloud as his meat twitched with pleasure, shooting a load onto Maya's hand.

"Well, I would have preferred a little warning, but waste not~" She licked his seed from her hand, sucking it from her fingers as she gently slid his panting figure down her thighs "Mmm..."

As Jamie panted, she looked down at him with an expression he didn't recognize. Then her mouth broke into a smile. It was different to her usual smile, however. 

"Y'know, while we wait for you to recover, I'm going to give you a little lesson. I'm going to teach you how to worship a woman's breasts." Maya told him, sitting down. "Don't worry-it's not that different from suckling. Just give my breasts some love, with your fingers and mouth."

"Um..." Jamie had no idea what he was doing as he sat down. Where to start?

Maya giggled and gently took his wrist, before placing his hand upon her breast "Don't be shy. Just experiment! See what makes me moan and what doesn't."

"O...okay..." Jamie answered, swallowing.

His hands groped both of her breasts at once, for now just playing with them. He pressed them together and spread them apart, but noticed that his actions was giving her very little.

Deciding to focus on just one breast, he chose her right. His hands gently cupped her breast and ran along it between them, running up to the nipple. He heard a soft sigh of pleasure from her at the end. He gently pinched her nipple and she gave a slight squeal in answer. He pinched her other nipple to the same effect.

Knowing that he could indulge her better using his mouth, Jamie's lips closed around Maya's nipple and sucked. His free hand pinched her other nipple between his fingers as he squeezed and groped her round boob. Maya's soft hand ran through his head fur and she sighed in pleasure.

Jamie pulled back slightly, but it came free of his mouth with a pop sound. Maya squirmed with pleasure in answer. The feline repeated the treatment on the other nipple, starting to alternate between them. Sucking the nipple, pulling back until the pop, then moving to the other breast.

Jamie then had an idea. This time, he pulled her nipple while flicking it with his tongue. Her soft moan was all the confirmation he needed. He licked and sucked her breast for some time before moving onto the other boob and giving it the same treatment, until it pulled away from him with the satisfying pop sound.

"Okay... that's enough of the appetizers..." Maya told him, pushing his head away from her chest "Now onto the main course~"

Jamie's heart skipped a beat at her words. He felt as if it were in his throat.

Maya lay down and spread her legs, pulling apart the lips to her pink entrance "Just put it right here, Jamie. Make sure you get every inch inside so we can both enjoy it a lot~"

Jamie gulped. He still wasn't sure about this, but he could tell that Maya had this confidence in him for a reason. Maybe she saw something in him that he didn't. Exactly what, he wasn't sure. He gripped his hard shaft and placed the tip at her pink entrance.

"Down a bit, Jamie. I have two holes there, and you're pressing against the wrong one." Maya informed him, smiling.

Jamie readjusted the position of his tip, then placed a hand either side of her breasts. He could feel her entrance leaking juices onto him. He looked at Maya, and she nodded.

Then he pushed.

Her pussy felt amazing-tight and warm, yet rather welcoming. Jamie was surprised at how good it felt, and his hand nearly slipped. After a few seconds of pushing inside, her felt his waist meet her crotch. He looked up, into the face of the woman who'd just taken his first time.

Maya looked at him with parted lips and fluttering eyes, and whispered "Fuck me, Jamie~"

Jamie didn't trust himself to go fast-he pulled his hips back slowly, until the bottom of his head met her entrance, then he pushed back inside, inch by inch. Slowly, very slowly, he built up this deep tempo of sliding back and forth inside her.

"That's it...uhn... go at your own pace, Jamie. Ooh... No need to rush... Just relax and-ahhhn-enjoy yourself~"

Jamie kept up his slow, paced rhythm. Maya's hole was amazing, and he didn't want to waste a single second he could spend pushing into or out of it. 

The feline felt her legs crossing behind him as he pushed deeply inside again. Her hands reached up and cupped his face, looking into his eyes. He could swear that he could see small hearts in her pupils, but she blinked and they were gone.

Maya's legs clenched a little tighter around the feline, and her arms curled around his back, stroking his fur. She began to whisper sweet encouragement into his ear "That's right... just go at-uhn-whatever rhythm you like, Jamie. This is your first time, not mine-ahn. I hope you're enjoying yourself... My tight pussy... My fat tits... You certainly enjoyed my soft, dainty hand wrapped around-uuhn-your cock earlier~"

Jamie felt his pleasure building to it's peak again "I'm g-g-gonna-"

"In my mouth. I want to taste every drop~" Maya answered, ceasing her leg's grip on him.

Jamie stood up shakily, but the feeling of Maya wrapping her lips around his tip and sucking made his knees buckle and he fell to the ground. Luckily, he landed on a soft patch of grass. The nymph's tongue circled the tip, and the feline could hold back no more. His shaft let loose one, two, ropes of seed into her mouth.

"Delicious. Now, I've found out where Miss Tina is, so let's get you redressed and reunited with her~"

It didn't take long for a hopeful Jamie to pull his trousers and shoes back on. After he was dressed,Maya scooped him up in her arms. His ear was placed next to her chest-he could hear her heartbeat. Jamie mewled in answer, and was shocked to find himself... purring.

"Heh. You felines... Your body knows you're happy before you do. It's adorable~" Maya told him.
Jamie gave no answer.

"I have to ask, Jamie: don't let Miss Tina know I'm nearby." Maya told him, a little more seriously "She might try to attack me. You might know she won't do that, but I don't. Okay?"

"O-o-okay." Jamie nodded.

Maya carried him through the forest in her arms for what felt like hours, until they finally started to hear a voice: "Jamie? Where are you?" It was undoubtedly Miss Tina. Jamie had to bite his lip to stop him calling back at once, remembering what Maya told him. 

Maya put him down behind a tree and whispered "One more thing, cutie~" before he could answer, she'd pressed his lips to his mouth, leaving a slight tickling sensation "A good luck kiss for the next time you need it~" When Jamie had next blinked, she'd turned invisible again. It took him a second or two to respond to Tina's calls.

"O-over here, Miss Tina!" Jamie called back, coming out from behind the tree.

The cow warrior came into view. He ran into her arms and she embraced him tightly. "Jamie... Are you okay? You're not hurt?"

"N-no. I met a w-woman. A-a-a nymph called Maya. She he-helped me get back to you after... if..." He found his cheeks heating up.

"After what, Jamie?"

"After I gave her some of... of my "cream"."

"She raped you?" Tina looked furious.

"No-no-no! She was really n-nice!" Tina looked surprised at his words "She... did that thing where you l-l-let me suck your nipple whi-while stroking me..."

Tina blinked "She gave you a nursing handjob?"

"Y-yeah. She also tau-taught me how t-t-to... um... 'worship a woman's breasts', I th-think was wha-what she said..."

"Oh? Maybe you can practice on me sometime." Tina joked.

Jamie smiled a little "I think that-that was why she t-t-t-taught me... Then she lay dow-down and let me... let me go at my own pace... it was... was..."

Tina smirked "I can guess. Well, if she can hear me, I hope she knows I'm thankful. Now, we just need a way out of this forest."

"The-The quickest way out is to head southwest." The words rose to Jamie's throat as if they'd been waiting there. As if they'd been nesting in his mind. "Maya told me..." It wasn't a lie; he knew that Maya had placed the knowledge in his mind.

With that, the two began to leave the forest. An invisible Maya smiled to herself. She hoped that, whatever issues Jamie was facing, he could face them with a little more confidence now. She turned and headed back to the nymph colony. The others weren't going to believe this...

No comments:

Post a Comment