Strange Meditation (Part 2/2) - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 31 January 2022

Strange Meditation (Part 2/2)

"We all have our owns ways of relaxing and clearing our minds." 

Extra tags: m/f, dragon, vanilla, fingering, missionary, titjob

Ciaran Xanderson is my OC.

Fu-Long belongs to DarkShadow777.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Well, it had taken him hours, but he reached the near-top of the mountain. Wakeeda had told him to make sure he didn't go above the clouds-he was grateful she'd clarified that. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wasn't this.

It was a garden. A beautiful garden, full of trees and flowers he'd seen in Gyk Springs. But somehow, everything was more pronounced up here. He was acutely aware of the cherry blossoms drifting through the garden, the flowery scent, the feeling of the wind. There was a waterfall cascading into a small lake, too. It looked refreshingly cool, and he had to suppress an urge to strip off and leap into it.
"Greetings, traveler." a gentle voice spoke. Ciaran turned to see who it was.

The dragon had teal skin aside from her front, which made Ciaran think of vanilla. Her white hair flowed to her waist. Her muscles were apparent all over her body: from her busty chest, down her chiseled torso and powerful legs to the end of her crescent-moon tail. She wore a cloth tied in a knot between her breasts to cover them and a long cloth thong. She spoke again "I knew you would come... My name is Fu-Long, and yours is...?"

"Ciaran Xanderson. But if you knew I was coming, didn't Wakeeda tell you my name?"

"I know not who this Wakeeda is; I sensed your Ki approaching." She explained.

"Well, Wakeeda is the woman who sent me here. She told me that meditation might help me relax."

"I see... I can tell by your eyes that you need to clear up some thoughts that make you unhappy... and unhappiness stops the development of your soul..." Fu-Long observed "You came to the right place... peace is the only thing you need... and this sanctuary is full of it..."

"Could... could you help me? I don't know how to clear my head..." Ciaran confessed.

"Only if you wish to gather peace in your soul... Buddha once said that turbulent minds were like the ruthless sea, and only the mind itself can wish to return to be blue and peaceful... I can help you, if you want me to..."

"Please do. It has... been a long time since I've known peace." Ciaran told her.

"Very well... Come follow me..."

He followed her and they came to a cave entrance with a door. Fu-Long pushed it open and Ciaran followed inside to find a small area that was almost certainly used for meditation. She sat down with her legs crossed, and the wizard imitated her. He felt strangely healthy for someone who'd just hiked halfway up a mountain. He could even feel the feeling returning to his numb legs.

"Okay, now: do you know how to relax your body?" Fu-Long asked.

"Not really..." Ciaran admitted.

"Okay, we'll start with breathing. Breathe with me." She told him "In... out..."

Ciaran found his breathing hard to concentrate on. What right did he have to be here, resting? What right did he have to take respite at all? Especially when so many people in the world were under threat.

"In... out..."

"Just concentrate. You've earned this rest." he told himself quietly, but his stomach squirmed. He hadn't earned this rest. He hadn't earned anything. Everything had been handed to him for free...

"In... out..."

But it was no use.

"I'm sorry; I can't concentrate..." Ciaran spoke, opening his eyes. After a brief pause, he continued "I'm just really antsy. I don't think I should be resting here when there are innocent lives in danger."

From the look the dragon gave him, she knew he wasn't telling her the whole truth. "Ciaran, as it's your duty to protect the innocent, mine is to deliver justice and heal the souls that need it... like yours. But no healer can close a wound if you don't let them touch it or know where it is..."

"Miss Fu... I know you want to help, but you're asking to see a wound so deep it opens back to my childhood. Are you sure you want to try healing it?"

"I feel the real question here is... do you want to leave that burden and let it go?" She asked him "There once was a man, that wanted to follow Buddha, but he always had this heavy load on his back, making it more and more difficult to do it. One day, he noticed this man, and asked why he was taking so much with him. He told him it was his luggage, he needed every single thing in there, he thought he might need any of those tools and stuff to please Buddha. Calmly, Buddha told him the only thing he needed is to be happy... It's okay to have luggage, but not to the point it prevents you to travel along... The man realized he didn't need so much and left his burden behind, being able to hear what Buddha had to say from that day onwards... It's not about following a man, though... it is about what makes you go so slow that you stagnate in unhappiness..."

"I can't cast this burden off entirely. Without it, I wouldn't have a reason to fight. I wouldn't have a reason to travel. Then I really would stagnate. But... could sharing the burden help ease the load of it?" He wondered aloud.

"I would gladly share the burden of your story if it means it weights less heavily upon you." Fu assured him.

Ciaran sighed and began his story: "I guess it starts with Westend. In that hellhole, I was a noble's son. While my father groomed my brother to take over the family, I listened to my mother. She spoke sympathy for the common folk into my ears. I tried to help them out where I could, but my father disapproved. Even broke my nose once. I found my answer in magic; I'd create fires for the homeless during winter and such."

"Your mother sounds like a brave woman, disregarding your father's wishes like that." Fu-Long told him, as he took a breath.

"She was. She's one of the only two things I miss about that place." Ciaran replied, smiling a little. "The second is Lady Maria, the royal court's sorceress. My magic caught her attention and she took me under her wing. In her spare time, she taught me about magic and sparred with me. I was 20 when she discovered I was a wizard. She believed I was destined to be more than just a noble's son, and encouraged me to strike out on my own. But she taught me a little about arcane magic and told me to never stop seeking knowledge."

"Leaving your home and family couldn't have been easy." Fu-Long said comfortingly.

"It scares me how easy it was. It's only now I see how privileged I was, and how much help I could have given the poor folk." Ciaran answered, a little coldly.

"What happened after you left?"

"I wandered and explored Westend's realm. Had a lot of close calls, but learned many lessons because of them. Two years after leaving the city, I was captured by bandits who intended to ransom me back to my family. But Vanessa..." His voice broke momentarily. "Vanessa found me in the dungeon. She set me free and... I don't want to call it love at first sight but..."

There was a pause.

"She was your first lover, then?" Fu prompted.

"She was so much more than that. She was my soulmate. I just know it."

"I'm sure she was beautiful. In body and soul."

"More than you can know." Ciaran answered "But..." His smile faltered and a tear flowed from his eye. He pressed on, determined to tell his audience. "We entered a cave intending to clear it of necromancers. It was only when we were inside that we discovered they were trying to resurrect a long dead tyrant queen. We stopped them, but I failed to see the skeleton behind Vanessa..."

"Oh..." Fu-Long realized where this was going.

"Next thing I know, I've shot a dark magic spell at the arch necromancer and I'm cradling her near-lifeless body in my arms. W-we exchange a few words, then she goes limp." Ciaran's voice turned a little sterner "Before you ask, it was the darkest of magic spells... I worse than killed that man."

"Occidere..." Fu-Long muttered "So you're full of guilt and anger?"

"Mostly anger." The wizard confessed "At necromancers who seek to extinguish life. At those in royalty and nobility who make life hell for the common folk. And most of all, at myself, for not only failing to protect my soulmate, but for losing control of myself afterwards..."

"You're blaming yourself for a loss of control that was not your fault." Fu told him "Blame is the poison of the soul. You told me that you wander the earth seeking knowledge. Everything that happened to you made you learn. You are now a better person than before, because of what happened to Vanessa."

"That's debatable." Ciaran replied. "There are only two things I want to do anymore. One is fight, and the other is... the opposite. It's only when I do those things that I feel anything beyond my self-hatred."

"Well, you learned to focus what happened to you into helping others, that does make you a better person. Others choose wrong paths... But also remember, you can't help others, if you keep hating yourself. Don't hate, embrace and accept..."

"I know you're right, but... Fu, do you believe the Gods and Goddesses grant people second chances?" Ciaran was trying desperately not to sound despaired "I ask because... If my soulmate-the person I'm destined to be with-is gone, that pretty much ends all hope of my finding love again..."

"Good gods know mortals aren't perfect. In fact, Buddha came as a guide to the world, not as a ruler, and he believed that people can learn and have second chances... I'm sure the gods not only would grant you a second chance, but also... would be happy to see you are a good person..."

"...Thank you, Fu. I feel... a little better... I think I can concentrate on the meditation now..."

"Okay. Then keep yourself steady and close your eyes again. Focus on nothing but your breathing."

Ciaran closed his eyes and focused, tuning out his thoughts of doubt and self-hatred. Forcing himself to shut out the voice in his head. He could hear the voice screaming as it faded into nothingness. He then heard Fu's slow chanting again, clear as the sun on a cloudless day.

"In. Out."

Ciaran obeyed. In. Out.

"In..." she repeated.

In... 

"Out..."

Out...

"In..."

Ciaran began to feel himself drifting... No... Floating... As if he were in a sea... Or... on a sea? The lack of water splashing made him think otherwise. He could hear...

"Ciaran..." echoing.

The voice was-

"Ciaran..."

No way...

"Ciaran..."

It wasn't possible, but he opened his eyes to make sure.

The voluptuous figure with freckled skin. The orange-ish blonde hair tied in a ponytail, the sapphire eyes, the golden hoop in her left ear.... The only thing that changed was her dress and lipstick, which were both the same blue as her eyes. 

"N-Nessie?"

"What's the matter, Ciaran? You look like you've seen a ghost." She joked, confirming it was her.
There was a pause.  Nessire only smiled, and Ciaran didn't know what to say. 

Except-

"Nessie, I'm really s-"

"Don't." She told him "Stop apologizing for something you couldn't control. Not just for my death, but for losing your cool afterwards. It's not your fault you lost it-anybody who knew that spell would have done what you did."

"I wish forgiving myself was that easy."

"It IS that easy. You don't need me hanging over your head like a raw fish stored above cooked chicken."

"But I do, Nessie. Without you, what reason would I have to fight like I do? Sure, I had this grand idea of redeeming my family's name, but after losing you, it seems fruitless."

"You were always a fighter, Ciaran. You never gave up, never quit, never stopped. I know you're not going to give in."

"Giving in seems like the smart option right now."

"It may be, but you were never the smart guy. You were the guy trying to do what was right. That's why I fell for you. You just need to believe in your cause again."

Ciaran sighed "I know... but I don't know how I can."

"You'll find a way. Or you'll find something new to fight for. 'The night may be long, but the dawn is coming. You just have to stay alive long enough to see the sunrise.'" She quoted easily "So please, stop thinking so awfully of yourself. And for fuck's sake, stop thinking you've got no more chances at true love."

"I'm just finding it hard to let you go..."

"I'd rather you let me go than know I'm holding you back." Vanessa answered, rather sternly.

Another pause while Ciaran digested her words. "Thanks, Nessie. It was good to see you, but I can tell I'm not wanted here." He could feel the air closing in. This was the realm of the dead-the living had no place.

"Sadly not, or I'd already be stripping both of us off." Vanessa chuckled "There is one last thing I want you to do..."

"Anything..." Ciaran told her.

"Spar with Fu."

Ciaran blinked "What?"

"You and I both know: inferior whetstones make for dull swords. Fu is a very good whetstone. I need to know you're as sharp as you can be, love."

"Okay... I'll ask her to spar with me."

"Oh, and take care of yourself."

"Don't I always?"

"Not lately, no. Please remember that you have people who'd miss you, as you miss me." She sounded more serious than Ciaran had ever known her to be in life.

"I'll... keep that in mind."

"At the front of it, love." Vanessa leaned in.

"At the front. Goodbye, Vanessa."

"Goodbye, Ciaran." She pressed herself to his lips.

They shared a kiss, and then she was gone.

He opened his eyes. The air released it's grip. He felt a single tear rolling down his cheek, but for some reason, he was smiling.

Fu smiled back, pleased with him "What did you see?"

He wiped the tear away "Someone I deeply needed to. To see again. To apologize to, but she didn't accept it. To ask for advice, but she had none to give me. That's okay though. Just seeing her again was enough."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. She asked me to spar with you."

"I see." Fu answered "Normally, I don't fight unnecessarily, but sparring also helps in clearing the mind... and warriors also need practice... I used to do this with one of my former students... that kitty was truly a good one... In any case, since you are also a warrior in nature, we shall proceed."

"Wait. I don't want to fight in so much clothing while you have so much mobility. Most opponents I face wear armour that slows them down." Ciaran stripped off of his tunic, shoes and trousers. He now wore nothing more than undershorts and his wand holster. He gripped his wand, holding it in a stance, and nodded, ready.

There was a brief pause as the wind blew through the trees. Ciaran held himself steady, waiting.

"Begin!" Fu told him.

"Fulgur Fluunt!" Ciaran fired off a blast of lightning from his wand, but she rolled under it and aimed a sweep at his feet. He jumped over it and countered with a quick blast of fire. She backed up and blasted a jet of water that turned his arcane flames to mere steam.

Right. Water dragon. He didn't think of that.

Before he could think of another spell, Fu charged. She clearly knew that, as Ciaran was a wizard, she needed to attack at close range. He barely blocked her roundhouse kick, but her fist connected with his temple and he was knocked back.

He got up, but the dragon was already attacking again. She was so focused. Pinpoint accuracy dictated her blows. Ciaran was able to block them with bursts of force, but he couldn't find an opening. She didn't make any mistakes to exploit.

The wizard was able to force the dragon back with a blast of ice, but he was rapidly running out of options for fighting. Especially against such a precise opponent.

He brandished his wand at the ground in front of him and shouted "Glacies Conlectus!" The spike of ice hit the floor as Fu attempted an elbow strike, and her foot was frozen to the ground.

Racking his brains, Ciaran got an idea to disrupt her focus. Break her concentration and give himself an opening. It could backfire, but he couldn't think of another way before Fu had broke free. After casting another Repulsa and forcing the charging dragon a few steps back, Ciaran pointed his wand at her chest.

"Refrenantem Voluptati!" The wizard cried. The pink streak of light hit the dragon directly in the chest, and she fell to her knees clutching it. She began panting heavily, but not from exhaustion.

The dragon raised her head, looked at him for a mere second or two, and charged again. Ciaran raised his wand but no spell came to mind in time, such was her speed. His wand was sent flying by her backhand and he had no defense against Fu's tackle. He hit the ground with a loud thud and the dragon grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head. Ciaran struggled, but she was much stronger than him.

"I... I concede." He told her, knowing he was beaten.

The feeling of Fu's hands pinning his wrists. Her erotic panting. Ciaran suddenly realized that he was hard; his cock was pushing outwards from his undershorts. Fu had seemed to realize too, for she was rubbing her crotch against it. She blinked and a look of horror crossed her face. 

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Fu backed away blushing deeply, though whether from lust or embarrassment, Ciaran couldn't tell "I'm really sorry!"

"D-Don't be, Miss Fu. I used the spell." Ciaran replied. He paused to gather his words. "I'm responsible for your current state. Last I checked, that means I have to help you with it."

"But there's only one way to help me with it!" Fu was now covering her crotch.

Ciaran raised an eyebrow "Your point, Miss Fu?"

"I don't want to take advantage..." Fu muttered.

"You won't be. I'd be more than happy to relieve the tensions of a woman as beautiful as you." 

The dragon blushed harder "For one so focused on fighting, you're a real gentleman..."

The wizard smirked as he remembered all the other times he'd been called that. He offered a hand "Come. Let me relieve the tension I inflicted you with."

Fu blushed so hard a beetroot would be envious. But after a few second's pause, she took his hand. The wizard, letting instinct guide him, pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss slightly, and Ciaran's hands went to work: one groping her firm breast, the other diving into her cloth thong and rubbing her wetness.

At his touch, her knees buckled and the kiss broke. Ciaran's arm darted around her back, helping her to stay upright. Ciaran helped her to lay down, his hand still rubbing her sopping pussy. His fingers rubbed her clit and she moaned out loud, bucking against his hand.

Seeing her eagerness, Ciaran's middle and forefingers pushed into her walls and Fu cried out her pleasure. Ciaran felt his cock straining against his undershorts, but he paid it no mind. This wasn't about him. He pushed his fingers deeper and spread them apart, to a beautiful moan from the dragon.

"How's this, Miss Fu?"

"It's... no use... it's not working..." Fu panted.

"Not at all?" Ciaran's face fell.

"Only a little..."

Ciaran sighed. If this fingering wasn't working, he doubted that eating her out would work either. It looked like the only way to quench her thirst was to actually fuck her. Ciaran wasn't complaining about that, but he worried for Fu. She was clearly the reserved type, and it may have been some time since she'd last had sex, if at all.

"Looks like I'm going to have to penetrate you... you don't mind, right?"

"No... If you're that good at fighting... you must be good at loving..."

Ciaran smiled. It took mere seconds for him to slip off his shorts, and Fu spread her legs for him, having taken off her thong. He got between her legs and spread her nether lips, scooping up some of her pussy juice and lubing his cock with it.

The wizard's hard cock pressed against Fu's soaked lips and she shuddered in pleasure. He could see how much she needed it, and decided not to tease her: his head pushed between her lips and she moaned her pleasure and relief. Ciaran placed a hand either side of her and pushed slowly.

"Oh, by Buddha!" Fu cried, as Ciaran's cock penetrated deeper inside her. She was tight as a glove, but she was wet enough that it wasn't even a challenge to push into her. He kept pushing until his hips met her crotch and he could feel her pussy juice leaking down his sack. She looked into his eyes and nodded, panting with rapture.

Ciaran began to pull back from the dragon, her muscular legs wrapping around his hips as he pushed inside again. He began to build up a slow, steady rhythm, making sure to thrust his entire shaft into her. The tightness of her pussy was delightful, and the feeling of her legs tightly crossed behind him sparked a fire inside him.

Fu's moans were infectious, and her eyes were burning with lust. Desire. Desire for him and his cock. The thought made Ciaran even more passionate, and he found himself wanting to go faster. Harder. He pushed fully inside again-drawing another loud moan-and spoke. "Miss Fu, I'm gonna speed up, okay?" 

"Yes, please... Faster..." she panted.

The dragon began to moan louder as the wizard pushed into her more rapidly, but no less deep. He could feel her inner walls tighten with every push. Ciaran bent low and kissed Fu's neck; he could taste the sweat on her neck. She wrapped her arms around his torso in answer, the grip with her legs tightening.

"Ha... har..." Fu panted. Ciaran paused for a second to let her speak, but he was surprised when her next words were "Harder... please... I'm close..."

Ciaran obliged, fucking the dragon harder, drilling his cock into her. The audible plaps of skin against scales were as loud as Fu's moans. Her moans however, were getting louder, and high pitched. Ciaran could feel her clenching tighter, and his pounding was sending her pussy juices flooding onto the floor.
"AHN! I'm... I'M-!" she squealed 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHN!" She clenched tightly as she came around his cock, some of the juice spilling onto him. The dragon's thighs unclenched from his hips and she breathed relief as the wizard pulled out of her.

"Thank you, Ciaran... I feel much better now..." She panted.

"Good to hear it." Ciaran smiled, reaching for his undershorts.

"Wait... what about you?" Fu's words stopped him.

"What about me?" His eyebrows raised, confused.

"You haven't reached your orgasm too."

Ciaran waved aside her concerns "Oh, that's no big deal-"

"But it is! Giving and receiving in equal measure is very important for the soul." she sounded very serious "I must ask that I repay the orgasm you gave to me, or your soul will remain imbalanced."

"Okay..." Ciaran paused "What did you have in mind?"

"I was going to ask you that..." she knelt up straight, putting her frontal body on display for him "Is there any way you'd like me to repay you?"

Ciaran felt somewhat unworthy of such a reward, but he knew she wouldn't be swayed from her desire to make it up to him. He studied her body again, and found his eyes drawn to her tits. The way the glistening sweat rolled off of them, the pattern of the scales. He'd never experienced a titjob from a dragon or other lizard before...

"Well... I wouldn't mind it if you used your tits..." Ciaran told her.

"Um..." Fu paused "I don't know much about..."

"That's okay. You just need to lie down and press them together around my shaft. I can do the work from there." Ciaran smiled.

Fu laid down, closing her legs and taking hold of her boobs, looking a little confused. Ciaran straddled her stomach and placed his cock between her tits. She pressed them together; they felt strangely 

smooth. Ciaran pushed forwards until he was fully between them: his cockhead was just in front of Fu.
Ciaran pulled back and thrust forwards slowly. The ribs of her scales felt amazing to his cock, each one caressing his meat as he thrust. The sweat had collated in her cleavage as she'd knelt, and mixed with the dragon's pussy juices coating his cock, it served as wonderful lube for the titjob.

The wizard thrust faster, enjoying the dragon's tits far more than he thought he would. Smooth and ribbed, it felt wonderful to be fucking them. Fu moaned slightly as he reach down and groped them, squeezing them firmly and rubbing the nipples. His own moans joined hers, his breath starting to come in pants.

The dragon seemed to sense his orgasm was getting near, because she pressed her tits together harder, letting out another moan of her own. They felt amazing pressed so tightly around his cock, and Ciaran knew he wouldn't last long. 

With an incoherent cry of pleasure, Ciaran came, his cock shooting two loads. The first landed on Fu's neck, the second onto her face. She gave a squeal of surprise and turned her head so that it landed on her cheek.

The wizard found himself blushing apologetically "Um... sorry..."

But she scooped some up on her finger and licked it off "Mmm... not an unpleasant taste..."

Ciaran got off of her, panting from his orgasm. For some time, he just lay there in silence, aside form his panting. Eventually, Fu spoke.

"Would you like to stay here for a day or two? I could teach you more about calming your spirit, such as yoga or meditation." Fu told him.

Ciaran found himself smiling "I'd love to. But... can we sleep in this chamber? I feel more... at peace here."

"What shall we use for a bed?" Fu asked.

"Give me just a moment..." Ciaran picked up his wand, drew a circle with it in the air and a white portal opened. He thrust his arm inside up to the shoulder, grasped what he needed and pulled. A huge purple sack, made of cotton, fell out of the portal. Seeing Fu's look, he told her "A sleeping bag. I like to use it when sleeping in places such as this, where I know I won't be attacked." with a flick of his wand, he closed the portal.

Although it had been a while since he'd used it, the sleeping bag was large enough for two people, which made it easy for Ciaran to slip into it. He invited Fu inside with him, and she seemed briefly torn between a desire to sleep next to him and a desire to stay away from such actions.

Her desire to sleep next to him won out, and she clambered into the sleeping bag with him. She was cold, but that was okay-no worse than sleeping on a cold night back home. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She gave a sigh that sounded contented in answer.

"Good night, Miss Fu..." Ciaran muttered, half asleep already.

"Good night, Ciaran..." came the answer.

Ciaran felt his eyes close, and knew his dreams would be untroubled tonight. No nightmares would dare invade this hallowed ground, even if they were able to. He smiled widely, and allowed himself to fall into the ether of unconsciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment