La Lady - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 15 February 2021

La Lady

 "Los buenos saben que la paciencia es una virtud, pero los inteligentes saben que el tiempo es muy impaciente." (The good know patience is a virtue, but the smart know that time is highly impatient.)

Extra tags: fm, subway, dubcon, virgin, mature, grinding, cunnilingus, handjob, blowjob, analingus, titjob

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Bilbao, Spain. Most people would choose Barecelona or Madrid as their holidaying place. I wasn't most people. I was finding myself enjoying the subway; it was strangely relaxing. I'd made it a point to use the subway as often as possible while touring the city. The Art District had been my favourite stop so far, and I was currently heading to my last stop of the day: La Ribera Market. I was excited at what I might find there, among all the souvenirs and-

I felt something pressing into my crotch. I looked down and realized it was a woman's buttcheeks. She was as tall as me, and her pinstripe suit and skirt gave the impression of a mature businesswoman. I pulled my hips back-she clearly needed space from something in front of her.

Yet she continued pushing her own hips back, into my crotch. Even when I'd pulled back as far as I could go, she was still pushing her butt firmly against me.  
 
Did she... want me to...?
 
I pushed forwards a little bit, and my hardening cock found a nest between her cheeks. She seemed to enjoy that, and wiggled her hips side to side slightly, inviting me. I pushed forwards harder until I was standing up straight.
 
She began to grind her butt up and down against my crotch, teasing me through the fabric. I barely stifled my moan, and bit my lip to prevent any more. I chanced a glance around-nobody had noticed us. Meanwhile, she reached behind her and took one of my hands, guiding it to her left breast. It felt plump and weighty, and yet it was soft as a pillow. I could practically hear my heart pounding.
 
After a minute of grinding and squeezing, she stopped and turned around. Her face was beautiful, despite the bags under her eyes. "Eres lindo... ¿Soy tu primera vez con una mujer?" (You're cute... am I your first time with a woman?)
 
I felt the blush fill my cheeks. I stammered out a "Gracias... y... si." (Thank you... and... yes.)
 
"Bien. Espero que estés listo para dar el gran paso..." (Good. I hope you're ready to take the big step...) I heard a zipper and realized she'd unzipped her skirt. Placing a hand on my shoulder, she gently pushed me to my weakened knees. I couldn't believe this was happening... "Ahora ven, cariño. No hay que hacer a una dama esperar..." (Now come, love. Don't leave a lady waiting...)
 
Nervous as hell and hardly believing this was happening, I obliged. My lips met her pussy with a soft kiss. Trying to recall everything I'd read about eating pussy, which sadly wasn't much, I let my tongue out, licking her.
 
I explored her outer walls, feeling her sweet scent drifting into my nostrils. My tongue licked around her outside before moving inwards, licking her inner walls. I was still shaking like a leaf, so I made an effort to steady myself as I licked faster. She placed a hand upon my head and pushed me away slightly.
 
"No está mal... Pero anda, no seas tímido... Usa mas tu lengua." (Not bad, but don't be shy... Use your tongue more.)
 
She guided my face between her thighs again. I resumed my previous licking before my tongue began to work in deeper. She had begun leaking juices now, and the taste reminded me of the white peaches I'd enjoyed since arriving. My tongue pushed as deep as it could go before I began licking her deeply.
 
"Si... mas adentro..." (Yes... deeper...) her muffled moan still reached my ears and lifted my heart.
 
I began to lick faster, with more force, more passion. Her muffled moans spurred me on and I kept up my deep licking, drawing back only to give a couple of long licks to her clit as I caught my breath before pushing my tongue into her sweet pussy again. My dick strained against my trousers, but I paid it no mind.
 
She suddenly pulled back, leaving a small trail of my drool connected to her pussy.
 
"Esta es mi parada. Lindura, ¿quieres venir a casa conmigo?" (This is my stop. Cutie, do you want to go home with me?)
 
My heart raced, If I went with this woman, any number of things could happen. I could be kidnapped and ransomed or raped or-but I caught her eye and realized, to my shock, that I trusted her. I couldn't explain it to myself.
 
I stepped out of the train after her. She positively beamed at me, before turning around and hugging me tightly, pressing my face between her breasts. My cock remained hard as she let go and we began to walk in silence. She didn't seem to want to say anything, and I was still trying to convince myself I wasn't dreaming. I merely followed her, trying not to stare at her plump rear.
 
Eventually she turned to the right and she was facing a large apartment complex. I followed her up to the 12th floor and she unlocked the 5th room on the right. However, she turned around to face me. "Antes de entrar, necesito preguntar: ¿cuál es tu palabra de seguridad?" (Before we enter, I need to ask: what's your safe word?)
 
I muttered "Yo... no tengo una... De todos modos, no necesitas uno fuera del bondage, ¿verdad?" (I... don't have one. You don't need one outside of bondage anyway, right?)
 
"Claramente tienes mucho que aprender. Incluso el sexo simple puede necesitar una palabra segura a veces. Por ahora, usaremos "Rojo" para detenernos. Comprendes?" (You clearly have a lot to learn. Even vanilla sex may need a safe word sometimes. For now, we'll use "Red" to stop. Understand?)
 
"Si..." (Yes...)
 
I followed her inside. It was a simple place, with blue and yellow flowers dotting the walls. Few decorations dotted the living room aside from a few photos of a golden retriever and a single large piece of paper, upon which was drawn a stunning mountain landscape. Some sofas and chairs were placed in a semi-circle around a relatively old tv in the corner.
 
She took my hand and dragged me to the right, then through a door in front of herself. This was undoubtedly her bedroom. Besides a large bed, some dressers and a nightstand, there wasn't much furniture. However, this room was decorated much more lavishly than her living room.
 
Sat on the bed, she unbuttoned her suit. Once she took off her shirt, her great breasts strained against her white bra until she unclipped it from behind and it fell to the floor. I licked my lips at the thought of sucking her puffy nipples and kneading her boobflesh. She giggled "Jeje... veo que estás tan fascinado con mi cuerpo, que te olvidas de revelar el tuyo..." (Hehe... I see that you are so fascinated with my body, that you forget to reveal yours...)
 
Realizing, I stripped off my jacket, shirt, trainers and jeans. I didn't know how to do it in a sexy way, but she didn't seem to mind. When I slipped my boxers down my legs she gave a pleased gasp.
 
"Oh! Bueno, has desafiado mis expectativas sobre ti. ¿Un chico lindo como tú luciendo un 7 pulgadas, al menos? Envidio a cualquier futura novia tuya... o novio." (Oh! Well, you've defied my expectations of you. A cute boy like you sporting a 7-inch, at least? I envy any future girlfriend of yours... or boyfriend.) she added, with a wink.
 
She reached into the nightstand drawer and brought out a bottle of lotion. Squirting it onto her hands, her gaze turned upwards to look at me with a smile. Her hand wrapped around my cock and she began stroking. Gentle, sensual strokes to spread the lotion around the shaft. She made sure to rotate her hand to make sure as much of the lotion as possible was spread around it.
 
All of a sudden, she increased her pace, making me moan out loud in answer. There was almost no friction, but her tight grip more than made up the difference. Seemingly in answer to my moan, she began rapidly jerking my cock. I noticed her bending a little, still looking up at me with her eyes.
 
Her plump lips wrapped tightly around my tip and she began sucking, still massaging me vigourously. Her tongue lapped my slit gently as her other hand gently took my balls, squeezing and pulling them. She pushed down my cock an inch or two and I felt my pleasure overwhelm my restraint.
 
I came in her mouth and felt embarrassment fill me. Couldn't I have lasted just a little bit longer? I decided to apologize "Uh... siento, Mi-" (Uh... sorry, I-)
 
"No te preocupes por eso, miel. Lo mejor es eliminar rápidamente el primer orgasmo." (Don't worry about it, honey. It is best to quickly eliminate the first orgasm.) She turned her rump to me and asked "¿Alguna vez probaste un melocotón español, cariño?" (Ever had a Spanish peach, honey?)
 
After crawling over to her, I pressed my lips to her hole. My tongue licked up and down it, savouring the salty but tangy taste. I pressed my mouth harder against it, pushing my tongue inside.
 
"Círculos, lindo. Pasa tu lengua a mi alrededor en círculos-uhn-y sumerge tu lengua de vez en cuando." (Circles, cute. Run your tongue around me in circles-uhn-and dip your tongue every now and then.)
 
Following her guidance and thankful she was willing to share it, I ran my tongue around her hole in circles. I still pushed my tongue deeply inside randomly, if only for the taste. Between the taste, the smell and her moans, I was deeply enjoying myself, despite the lack of physical pleasure.
 
My fingers moved up and gently brushed her pussy. My right index finger found her clit and began rubbing it with the same pace I licked her. My other fingers gripped her left cheek, spreading it so I could better eat her out. She gave a soft moan "Ahh... Aprendes rapido... Sigue asi-uhn-pero concentrate en-ahn-mi culo..." (You learn fast... Keep it up-uhn-but focus on-ahn-my ass...)
 
I didn't break my concentration on circling her hole as I massaged her clit. I found myself gripping her buttcheek harder, trying to press my mouth against her more. I noticed the covers move towards her slightly as she clenched her fists. Breathing through my nose so as not to pause for breath, I kept up my pace of licking and rubbing.
 
"Vaya mas-uhn-rapido. Me estoy acercando-ohh~" (Go faster. I'm getting closer~) she told me.
 
Spurred on by the idea of making my first woman cum, my pace increased. My tongue rimmed her as vigorously as she'd stroked me. I rubbed her at the same pace, and I could feel her juices starting to drip onto my hand rapidly. The scent was filling me and her moans increased, getting louder and coming more often.
 
"Si! SI! ¡Me voy a correr tan fuerte!" (Yes! Yes! I'm going to come so hard!) She cried.
 
Just a few seconds more and she let loose a moan of pleasure that brought a surge of joy through my being. "Oooooooh... Siiiiiiii..." her moan turned into a sigh as her pussy squirted onto my hand.
 
I pulled back and licked the juice. "Delicioso..." I told her.
 
She giggled again "Dulce, acuéstate. Mis hermosos melones te apretarán la polla con tanta fuerza..." (Sweetie, lie down. My beautiful melons will squeeze your cock so hard...)
 
She grabbed the lotion bottle and squirted some onto her tits, rubbing it between them until they were glazed and shining slightly. If I wasn't so hard from the analingus already, the display of her rubbing lotion on her breasts would have made me so. She bent over and spread my legs apart slightly before sandwiching my cock between her tits.
 
With the lotion helping, she began to push her tits side to side around my cock. Soft and slick, they massaged me with much more fullness than her hand had. Her pace was slow, and I moaned out loud every few seconds at the sensation. I could already feel myself building up to my second orgasm.
 
It didn't take long for me to cry out in pleasure before my cock shot a single spurt of cum onto her tits. After scooping it onto her finger and licking it off, she moved upwards and next to me, laying on her side with that same flirty smile.
 
After a minute or so of silence, she spoke "Entonces, ¿cuánto tiempo te vas a quedar en España?" (So, how long are you staying in Spain?)
 
"D-dos semanas como maximo." (T-two weeks at most.)
 
"Tiempo más que suficiente para que nos divirtamos ... Sobre todo si te convence de venir más a menudo a España... Por cierto ... mi nombre es Yasmina Costa. Aunque prefiero mamasita o Ama~" (More than enough time for us to enjoy... Especially if it convinces you to come to Spain more often... By the way... my name is Yasmina Costa. Although I prefer mommy or mistress~)
 
"Espero que nuestra diversión no me "Costa" una fortuna, Ama..." (I hope that our fun won't Costa me a fortune...)
 
"Jejeje ... ¿Cómo te llamas? ¿O simplemente quieres que te llame Cutie?" (Hehe... Tell me your name? Or do you just want me to call you Cutie?)
 
"Mi nombre es Harry Johnson, pero prefiero Cutie..." (My name is Harry Johnson, but I prefer Cutie...)
 
"Lo tienes, cariño. Ahora, descansa. Nos divertiremos mucho en las próximas dos semanas. Necesitarás toda la energía que puedas conseguir..." (You got it, honey. Now, have a rest. We're going to have a lot of fun in the next two weeks. You will need all the energy you can get...)
 
As my eyes closed, I knew I'd made the right choice choosing Spain. My knowledge only grew when I felt her lips kiss my cheek and her voice whisper "Dulces suenos, carino... Aunque no demasiado dulce, o me arrepentiré de haberte despertado..." (Sweet dreams, honey. Not too sweet though, or else I might regret waking you up...)

No comments:

Post a Comment