Tap or Snap - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Friday 13 September 2019

Tap or Snap

"There's nothing quite like a woman who can kick her man's arse."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On one side, "Amelie Seisme". The Parisian Powerhouse. 6ft. Former fashion model for "Femme de Fer". Now the strongest woman in Cross-European Wrestling without a doubt. She could clean & jerk double her weight without breaking sweat. Muscles in all the right places, and not a single one in the wrong place. She'd been building and maintaining her perfect body since she was 14. Now 35, she was a sight to behold.

On the other side, "Albus Lupus" or "White Wolf". 6ft 2. A weak but technical and adaptive wrestler. Unremarkable background; average GCSEs, attended college, earning a City & Guilds in Lv1 General Cookery but chose to pursue small-time wrestling at various cities around England until CEW noticed him and offered him a place aboard. Chief of all, me myself and I.

I was screwed and I knew it. They'd put us against each other because we were both newbies to the company. But I not only knew nearly nothing about Seisme, I'd also never been inside such a crowded place. Normally I'd wrestle in front of crowds of 20-60 people. But this venue-a theatre in the city centre-had 200 people inside. My one advantage was that Séisme was newer to the wrestling business than me.

The clock showed that it was 5 minutes to match time. I headed to my entrance point on the left side of the arena. I could already feel bullets worth of sweat dripping down my face.
 
It had taken a lot of convincing the manager-Mr Daveson-to use the song I'd wanted, but I was still pleased to hear the opening of "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran sounding throughout the room. I could see some of the heads turned towards me bobbing in time with the music, and a few cheers sounded from the crowd as I made my W sign with my hands (by putting two peace signs together). I ran up the stairs and jumped onto the corner turnbuckle before jumping down and testing the strength of the ropes.

The opening bars of Blondie's "Call Me" echoed through the theatre and the Parisian Powerhouse stepped from behind the curtain to applause, mostly from the men of the audience. She flexed her biceps for the crowd as she walked up to the ring, her arms on full display, (except for her right hand, which was covered by a light blue fingerless glove). Her six-pack was clearly visible to all looking. Her light blue sports bra and yoga leggings contrasted beautifully with her bright blonde shoulder-length hair, free hanging. A simple pair of blue gym trainers with gym socks completed the picture.

I found myself biting my lip while looking at her getting into the ring and shook my head slightly. "Get in the game, man." I muttered to myself as the ring announcer stepped up, microphone in hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is an intergender match! Firstly, from Paris, France, weighing a highly classified amount of pounds, Amelie Seisme!" A few more cheers and claps sounded for her. "And the opponent, from Hull, England, weighing in at 200 pounds, Albus Lupus!" A small number of claps sounded as the announcer exited the ring. A few seconds later, the bell rang.

Seisme offered a closed fist to me, and I met it with one of my own, both of us giving a small smile. We both got into our stances, then after a second or two of tension so thick you couldn't cut it with a steak knife, we acted.

Seisme attempted a grapple, but I dodged it and punched her in the side. She flinched at the hook and tried to react with a jab, but I'd already stepped backwards and out of range. I jumped forwards and seized her arm, turning myself over and sending her to the ground in a judo throw. She instantly rolled onto her feet, however.

I kicked her in the stomach, caught her head under my armpit and jumped backwards. My weight forced her face into the canvas, prompting a grunt from her. I darted over to her and attempted a cover , hooking a leg, but she kicked out almost instantly. Clearly, she was as tough as she was strong.

Once she got up, I ducked her punch, kicking the back of her knee. I lay a knee into her chin and followed it with a straight punch to the forehead. I took a step back and took her foot, aiming to put her in a figure-four. But she was ready-she pulled her leg close and her elbow smacked my temple. Dazed, I stumbled backwards a step or two.

She got up and grabbed my wrist while I was stunned before throwing me into the ropes. Next thing I knew, I was lifted off my feet. She slammed me to the ground in a belly-to-belly and covered me, but I got a shoulder up at the first count. While scrambling to my feet, I span around and swept her legs, knocking her to the canvas.

I jumped and lay an elbow into her chest, with her rolling away afterwards. I chased her and successfully lay a knee into her face as she got to her feet. I lay my right fist into her side twice and my left jab hit her chin directly, but my attempted hook into her stomach was caught in a fist. I felt my fingers digging into my palm as she squeezed my hand, and though I tried to pull it loose her grip was too tight.

She pulled on my arm and I barely turned in time for my back to hit the turnbuckle. But my relief was short lived, as Seisme crashed into me like a human meteor. Feeling only numbness in my legs, I sank to the ground. I looked up just to see Seisme's taut, round bumcheeks moving towards my eyes. Before I could react, I felt my whole face covered by them, with her hips wriggling side to side as she gave me a stinkface that was both agonizing and cathartic. After a few seconds of this-during which time I noticed I was hard-she pulled me to my feet while I was still slightly woozy from the experience.

Her fist connected with my stomach and I felt the wind knocked out of me. I felt my head get shoved between her thighs and her arms around my stomach. With a slight grunt of strength, she lifted me clean off the floor before jumping and landing on her knees in a piledriver. The shockwave shot down my spine from my head and it took a moment to recover and kick out of of Seisme's pin attempt.

As soon as I got up, her hand wrapped around my neck, but I ducked under her arm and her grip was broken. Before she could react I'd grabbed her arm and jumped over it, wrapping both legs around it. We were suddenly on the ground, with her trapped in my armbar.

"ARGH!" I pulled hard on her hand and her cry of pain sounded around the place.

"Tap!" I shouted.

"Non!" She shouted back. I felt her pulling for a second and tugged back, but then I realized she was getting up.

Before I could let go, she'd grabbed one of my arms with hers and had lifted me into the air. I shouted in pain as Seisme slammed me into the canvas, sending a surge of pain through my being. The landing also set my head spinning slightly, and my eyes went out of focus for a few seconds. Through my slightly blurred sight, I saw Seisme tightening her glove-she only did that when winding up her finisher.

As I got up, she grabbed my head and stuffed it under her arm. I felt her throw my arm over her head before she lifted me upwards, for all to see. Before she could drop into the brainbuster, I managed to connect my knee with her head. Her grip loosened and I fell. I landed on my feet before her, kicked her in the stomach, wrapped both arms under it and pulled with all my strength. She was barely lifted up but fell to the ground in a makeshift powerbomb. The impact of her landing shook the ring slightly and I was knocked onto my ass.

I scrambled towards her and pushed her legs over, forcing her onto her broad shoulders. The referee counted 2, but before he could count a third, Seisme had turned my tactic on me. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her crotch, her legs wrapping around my head in a figure-four necklock. Her arms reached up and seized the leg at the side, pulling it, nearly crushing me.

My screams of pain were almost completely muffled by her crotch. I struggled as much as I could. I managed to stand up but couldn't lift her up again. I tried to pry myself loose but her grip was too tight. My strikes had no effect on her body, and I could feel my arms quickly tiring with every swing I took.

My vison of Seisme began to blur and I felt my strength slipping. I had almost no breath left and knew I was out of options. With what felt like my last breaths, I tapped her thigh three times and she broke the hold. I felt her push me off of her and I coughed roughly twice, air coming back almost fast enough to make me faint. Through my dazed state, I heard "Call Me" ring again through the arena and I could only just make out Seisme holding both hands up in victory.

She offered a hand to me, along with a sincere smile. Still not entirely there yet, I reached a hand up but missed hers. I tried again, and we barely touched fingers. She laughed and grasped my hand on my third reach, pulling me to my feet. We shared a quick one-handed hug and I headed to the back as she took a bow.

It was only five minutes later that I heard a knock in the empty men's dressing room (most of the fights that night were women, so there weren't many male wrestlers in the building). I shouted "Come in!" and Seisme entered the room, still covered in sweat. I had to struggle against my instincts slightly just to look at her statuesque face.

"Salut, Albus." she greeted me.

"Hey, Seisme." I answered.

"Amelie, s'il vous plait. We're not working, after all." she asked of me.

I chuckled before responding "Since that's what we're going with, Albus isn't my real first name. But 'Daniel Lupus' doesn't sound as good."

"It sounds fine to moi. Quite a sharp name." She informed me.

"If you say so. So, to what do I owe to the honour of you being here?" I asked, aiming to change the subject.

Amelie smiled "Well, I asked Mr Daveson about this but he said to clear it with you first: do you want to form a tag team? Your adaptability and my brute strength could let us climb the ladder right to the very top."

"I... I'll have to think about it a bit." I answered. I normally preferred working alone, but Amelie's offer was rather tempting. "Is that everything?"

"Well, there is one last thing..." Her tone became very different-almost flirty.

"Hmm?"

"I noticed your 'renflement' as I helped you to your feet." She smiled very slightly.

I blinked twice. "Renflement?"

"Merde, what's the English for it... Um... 'dur sur'? No, not that... Erm..." She snapped her fingers twice, clearly agitated. "Ah, that's it: your hard-on."

My eyes went wide. "Oh, fuck..." I muttered as a wider smile crept over her face.

"Now, I just have one question: what was it that did it? The smell? The feeling of being overpowered? The lack of air?" she asked.

I sighed and looked away, feeling my face flushing red. "All of the above."

"Well, how would you like to do it again?" She idly twirled her hair around a finger as she said it.

"You...you mean it?" My eyesbrows raised and I looked at her again.

"Oui." she said, quite matter-of-factly "Like you, I have a thing for umm...what's the word? 'Breathplay'? The idea of placing myself on a man's face and forcing him to pleasure me or pass out... Well, just discussing it has made my panties wet. So, what do you say?"

Just hearing her talk about this had gotten me hard myself. I usually kept business and pleasure separate, but I knew I was never going to get an opportunity like this again. Hell, if I passed this one up, I probably didn't deserve to get another.

I didn't even need to think about my answer before giving it. "I say I would love to be smothered by you, Amelie."

She was already unlacing her boots at the word "love". They didn't even go halfway up her shin, so it didn't take long for her to pull them off. Her leggings soon followed, and I saw that she wasn't kidding: her panties had a damp spot. She pulled them off and showed that she had a yellow trimmed bush, pointing in a downward triangle. She seemed to consider taking her bra off but didn't.

I'd already lain down on the ground using my bundled-up shirt as a makeshift head-cushion. Amelie stood above me, facing away before lowering herself downwards. She got onto her knees and I knew only a spicy, even hot, smell covering the bottom half of my face. It was almost impossible to breathe; her pussy blocked most air from entering my mouth, and my nose was completely covered by her taint.

Already having the time of my life, I breathed in lungfuls, Amelie's tangy scent washing over me. Through me. I could feel her natural pheromone clouding my mind as I sniffed deeply. It was so pungent, so strong, so pervasive. I felt that I could have taken great bites out of it if I could eat it. I felt Amelie's knees shift either side of me and she lay on top of me, my mouth and nose now fully engulfed by her flesh.

"You know, the taste would last longer than the smell." I barely heard her words, but I understood what she wanted.
 
My tongue ran along her opening and I felt her shiver slightly. Her pussy tasted hot and sapid, and I relished every drop of juice that entered my mouth. I licked her opening again, more slowly, and she let out a sigh of pleasure in answer. A third lick, and I felt her knees squeeze my head slightly. I slowly built up a rhythm of licking her pussy, and her soft sighs and quivers let me know how much she enjoyed it.

I couldn't help but wonder when she'd last been licked. This wasn't a world in which submissive men were common, and Amelie's figure alone would scare most men off. My mind scoffed at the thought of such men. Cowards who didn't know what they were missing out on.

An urge to satisfy Amelie welled up inside me. I began to lick her faster, my senses full of her scent, her taste, her flesh, her warmth, her weight. I heard a long, drawn out moan as my tongue began to massage her inner lips, my thumbs spreading her pussy apart so I might better taste what was within. I pushed my tongue into her wetness, a sigh escaping her.

I pulled Amelie's arse further onto my face, my tongue fully entering her pussy. My taste buds were nearly overwhelmed by her juices, but I was undeterred; my tongue wormed in and out of her rapidly. I could hear her grunts and moans as she was assaulted by spikes and waves of pleasure.

My hands pulled my mouth as far into Amelie's pussy as it could go. My nose breathed in entire lungfuls of her hot, sweet scent. My tongue fucked her relentlessly, and I felt a small amount of pride everytime she shook slightly from the pleasure. This was, in a word, heaven.

My vision began to blur again. I sped up my tongue's movements, bolstered by the desire to please her before I had to tap out. My tongue thrust in and out of her with vigourous speed and force. Her tangy juices dripped steadily into my mouth and she was shaking slightly more, letting out moans that I could barely hear with her thighs either side of my head. I could sense that she was getting closer to her orgasm and sped up the tongue fucking to be as fast as it could be. Just a little bit longer...

But it was not to be; I could feel my strength beginning to slip away again. I could hold on no longer. With great reluctance, I tapped her outer thigh three times and felt her warm weight lift from my mouth and nose. I breathed in the (relatively) fresh air of the locker room, and coughed once as my lungs quickly became used to filling with oxygen.

Amelie seemed a little out of breath after my treatment of her nethers. "Huh... Good man... If you can... hold on a... little bit lon-" she swallowed and her panting lessened "-longer next time... I might return the favour." She smiled as she pulled her leggings back up her dampened thighs and laced her boots back onto her feet.

"Wait, Amelie-you forgot your panties." I picked them up and she giggled.

She strutted over, took them from me and pressed the damp stain on my nose. I breathed it in as she spoke: "I think they're much more useful where they are."

"Can I ask one thing?" I requested, taking off the panties.

She smiled before answering. "You just did, but sure."

"What do you eat to make your pussy smell and taste like that? It was really hot, but there was also some sweetness in there." I told her curiously.

"Oh... I must have eaten one too many." she spoke to herself before turning to me, a tinge of red in her cheeks. "Chilli chocolates. They're a... guilty pleasure of mine."

That explained it. "Well, now I know what to get you for Christmas and birthdays."

Amelie laughed. "If I'm eating so many that it's coming through in my smell, I think I need to lay off of them for a while." She walked to the locker room door, swaying her hips tantalizingly. She knew my eyes were on them, and gave her left bumcheek a slap as she reached the door. "Oh and do us both a favour?" She asked.

"Oui, madame?" I asked, prompting a chuckle from her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, appelle-moi mon cherie." she sang with a wink, stepping through the door and shutting it behind her.

As I pressed her panties to my nose and breathed her smell in again, my dick twitched at the thought of more encounters like this one. I got the feeling that my life at CEW was about to get a lot more interesting. I also remembered the offer to form a tag team, and made a mental note to visit Mr Daveson.

I sniffed the panties again and decided to do it later. Much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment