Think Tank - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Friday 14 June 2019

Think Tank

Some free trials give you a lot more than you bargain for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, and welcome to the Think Tank." The assistant smiled from behind the counter. "My name is Sarah. How can I help you today?"

"Uh...  Hello." I answered. "My name is Jenny, and I won this ticket at a raffle event yesterday." I handed her the ticket and her eyes dashed across it twice.

"Well, this gives you one hour-long session free of charge." Sarah informed me. "Do you know what we do here?"

"Honestly? No." I replied, shrugging "Until I got that ticket I'd never heard of this place."

"Your honesty's refreshing. You have no idea how many customers stumble in here and think we're a massage parlour or something." She told me, dropping the cheeriness for a moment. "We rent usage of isolation tanks: large tanks half-filled with water that you just float in. It separates you from other noises, other sights, other senses. Other feelings. You'd be amazed by what simply relaxing can do for you. Otherwise, you could trade the ticket in for the price of an hour-long session."

My brain mulled over her words. It was true that I needed some time alone. Between the new workload dropped on me yesterday and going to a therapist once a week over losing a close friend recently, I felt I could use some peace and quiet to work things out. Maybe being separated from the world would help out.

"I'll take the session, thanks. Should I run home and grab a bikini?" I joked.

"No, that's not needed." Sarah smiled. I heard her mutter something about not minding but didn't catch it all. "Just follow me, please."

She led me behind the counter and into a room so dark it almost stung my eyes. There was a dim light that barely illuminated the room at all, though my eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. There were two lines of tanks forming a straight row to walk down between them. At a guess, there were 16 of them. The tanks all looked the same: large enough to fit three people, white with a quite large light blue box by the side.

"Kind of looks like a giant egg collection." I commented as we walked down the row.

Sarah stifled a giggle. After picking a tank out, she turned the handle 90 degrees so it became a vertical line and it lifted up, revealing a surprisingly spacious interior, half-filled with water. The lack of light caused the water to look black as night. There was a luminescent square though, clearly visible.

"Now you just strip off, place your clothes in the blue box and get inside." Sarah explained "If you want to get out early, there's a spring release just there." She pointed to the luminescent square. "I'll be back in an hour. Enjoy your stay."

After stripping off and placing my clothes into the blue box, I got into the water and found-to my surprise-that it was quite warm. Not hot, just... warm. I closed the lid above me and lay back.

The silence descended quickly. It was like a whole other world in here. I could hear no cars outside, or the sitar music playing at the front of the store. The only sound was the water gently sloshing from side to side, and my own breathing. The air smelled-and tasted-faintly of lemon, although there was some sweetness in there too.

After some time-or maybe no time at all-I heard a small growl. Almost inaudible. I couldn't look around to see where it had come from, but I know I didn't imagine it. I reached for the release but something wrapped around my hand. I tried to pull it away but it didn't give. I felt a second whatever-it-was wrap around my other wrist to stop me trying to pry my first hand loose.

Another pair of the somethings coiled around my ankles; I instinctively shut my legs tightly. I began sensing more of the unknown tendrils around my body. One snaked across my face and I felt the tip slip into my mouth, though I tried to keep it closed. It tasted of sweetened lemons, like the air in the tank, and began circling my tongue. I tried to let out a scream for help but the tentacle muffled it completely.

Slightly lower down, two tendrils were teasing my nipples, my tits too small to be wrapped around. The tentacles instead retracted into themselves and turned inverted. I struggled hard against my bonds, knowing what was coming, but it was useless. They clamped onto my nipples like two mouths and began sucking roughly on them. It hurt, but it also tickled slightly; the two sensations somehow mixed into pleasure.

Much lower down, the tentacles around my ankles had succeeded in pulling my legs apart and a third, more phallic tentacle pushed against my pussy. Although I bid my opening kept tightly shut, the creature was smarter than I thought: it intensified the sucking on my nipples and the surge of pain and pleasure gave it the opening it needed to push inside me.

The creature's tentacle was huge, and it felt like it was stretching my pussy apart as it pushed inside. I screamed onto the tentacle in my mouth, but all that achieved was getting the oral tendril pushed deeper into my mouth. I choked slightly and it pulled back. Clearly, the creature was more considerate than it's intentions let on.

The creature began pushing deeper, my pussy stretching wide to accommodate it. I felt tears begin to flow from my tightly shut eyes as I struggled to open up to the intrusion. But as the tentacle reached the end of it's quest to push inside me, I felt a surge of pleasure. The huge tendril had filled my pussy, and my satisfaction with it.

I'd never been one to judge boyfriends by dick size, but my most recent one was on the smaller side of the scale. That was partly why we broke up: he was worried he always left me unfulfilled, no matter how much I told him I didn't mind. I really didn't, either. He was too altruistic for his own good, though. It amazed me how the nice guys of the world-

My reverie was broken as the tentacle pulled out of me. It pulled all the way to the entrance, then pushed back in slightly less forcefully than before. It wasn't as much of a challenge to push inside me now, after all. I let out a muffled moan as the thick tendril filled my pussy up again. I felt it push against my very cervix, as if trying to break into my womb.

I felt a tentacle brush against my asshole and somehow knew what to do: I bared my teeth and slowly bit down on the tentacle in my mouth. My teeth touched the tendril, and a second later the tentacle retracted from my rear. Instead, I felt a smaller tendril rub against my clit. It coiled around my bead and gently pulled. If I could have done, I would have arched my back in rapture.

The tentacle began to push faster. It didn't give my pussy any time to contract before thrusting back in. The pain was punctuated by the mouths on my nipples starting to suck more intensely and the tendril around my clit pulling harder. I couldn't see a thing. Both my clit and my nipples ached. I could barely breathe due to my mouth being full of tentacle and the scent of lemon stinging my nostrils. Nobody knew what was happening to me. I was still bound in place with no way to break free.

All in all, I was having the best sex of my life.

The tentacle started to slam into my tightness, hard and fast. I could barely moan between the surges of pleasure. My pussy was throbbing with pain, but I didn't want this to stop. Not for a second. I could feel the internal pressure building  inside me and knew my climax was fast approaching. The creature seemed to realize too, for the mouths on my nipples began pumping in rhythm with the thrusts and the tendril in my mouth began swirling with my tongue.

I couldn't hold on for any longer.

The tsunami of pleasure crashed over me and I screamed onto the oral tendril. I shook violently and I felt the tentacle in my pussy struggle to pull out of my tightness. After a few seconds I numbly felt the tentacles retract. All of them-the one in my mouth, the ones binding my limbs, the one in my sensitive pussy. Then I was alone with my thoughts again. I don't know how long I lay there in post-orgasm bliss. Eventually a loud knock on the tank roused me from my catatonia. I shook my head slightly and called "Okay. I'll be out in a minute."

I waited a few seconds for the assistant to leave before pressing the glowing button. The tank opened up and I needed to raise my arm to my eyes, despite the darkness of the room. The dim light shone like a sun. It took a minute or so for me to adjust to the light, after which I pulled my clothes back on and headed out of the room, silently thanking the thick clouds for preventing the sun from toasting my eyes.

"Did you enjoy the hour?" Sarah asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, I feel much better. In fact, could I ask how much the tank I used is?"

"They're not for sale, but if you want, you can pay a reservation fee to come here and use it whenever you like." She explained. "The fee lasts for a month, then it has to be renewed."

"Is anyone else allowed to use the tank I reserve?" I asked, trying to sound curious. A stupid question, but I wanted to be sure.

Sarah smiled. "Only in the case of a full house, but we haven't had one of those since we opened."

A smile crept across me face as I replied "I'll take it."

No comments:

Post a Comment