Noobie's First Post - WBN

WBN

My main blog. Everytime I post a story, whether SFW or NSFW, you'll see it here. The banner image was done by https://darkshadowmdartz.blogspot.com/ if you like my stories, you should make sure to check out his art :)

Monday 19 November 2018

Noobie's First Post

Hi. So, my name is WolfieByNature. Wolfie or WBN for short.

I'm making this blog as a backup plan incase tumblr shuts down my account so they can get into Apple's good books. (Not that I'm sure Apple has any good books.)

I'm mainly a storywriter with works that are more and less sfw. Yes, there will be nsfw stories here. Hopefully they're better than that FSOG rubbish that romanticized domestic abuse and cast BDSM in the most negative light possible. That whole book series is a waste of perfectly good trees.

There I go rambling again. I tend to do that a lot. Sorry.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my works, whether mentally, emotionally or physically. Now, I need to get back to writing this slow burn fic that I promised myself I'd finish a month ago.

Bye o/

1 comment: